Six rooms are available, all with private bathrooms and rates are quoted in € (euro) per person sharing.
- Double Rooms: €55 to €70 per person sharing
- Twin and Family Rooms: €55 to €70 per person sharing
- Single supplement: €5 – €15
- Children under 12: €35 ( when accompanied by an adult )
- Children under 4 are free of charge
Abbeyville House offers guests five star bed and breakfast accommodation in our luxury town house setting with personal attention assured. Each room is beautifully decorated in period style furniture and has many of the original 1840s features are evident throughout this historic house.
The house has just six en suite bedrooms all of which have large comfortable beds with satellite television and modern conveniences. We have one Double room with a four poster bed that enjoys en suite facilities with a large bath and shower, three Double rooms, one Twin and one Family room that enjoys en suite facilities with showers. The location and privacy of having so few rooms makes Abbeyville House the perfect destination for romantic getaways, business trips and bed and breakfast breaks in Ireland.
Free Ethernet and wireless internet is available to guests in all rooms who have their own laptop computers. There is a computer available for guests to browse which is also free of charge in our spacious sitting room.
All bookings must give credit/debit card details or forward a deposit to secure the booking.
- Abbeyville House has a no smoking policy
- Children welcome
- Arrival time is from mid afternoon
- Departure time is not later then 12 noon
- Credit / Debit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Laser
- Vehicles parked on the property of Abbeyville House do so at the vehicle owner’s risk.
- Pets are welcome to stay in our pet kennels with prior notice
- Please note pets are not allowed in the main house.
- Damage to property (other than normal ware and tear) may be charged .
- Bookings made through a booking engine which are within 24 hours of check in times are not guaranteed. Please call 00353 25 32767 to confirm late booking .
- Abbeyville House reserves the right to amend/cancel bookings which are received from booking engines with appropriate notice.
For cancellations made between 0 and 14 days before the arrival date:A penalty equal to 100% of total stay may be applied
For cancellations made between 15 and 28 days before the arrival date:A penalty equal to 50% of total stay may be applied
No-shows are subject to a penalty equal to 100% of total stay